At Shikshana Prasaraka Mandali’s – SPM Public School, our goal is to provide a secular, caring and motivating learning environment with the aim of creating a competent, responsible global citizen
We sincerely believe that all children can learn when they are given an opportunity to do so in an environment which emotionally satisfying and intellectually stimulating.
We therefore aim to create a community of lifelong learners by providing learning experiences based on academics, practical skills and our inherent cultural values.
To empower our learners by:
- Promoting academic, social, physical & personal development.
- Encouraging critical thinking through acquisition of knowledge, concepts & skills.
- Building positive attitude and developing the ability to learn independently.
- Inculcating spiritual, moral and secular religious values.
- Fostering a healthy sense of self – esteem and self-awareness with respect, empathy and compassion for others.
- Creating programmes which foster civic responsibilities and awareness regarding conservation and protection of the natural world.
- Creating an environment which enables understanding & respecting of cultural & religious differences which in turn would result in creating a cohesive community.
Shikshana Prasaraka Mandali’s – SPM Public School was started in 2010 to serve the needs of our growing community. In a short span, the school has earned praise for its continuous improvement in student achievements AND consistently high levels of parent satisfaction.
A Caring Community
The school is growing consistently in terms of student strength, a testament to the warmth and spirit of this learning community.
- Child first curriculum
- Certified and well trained teachers
- Caring & sensitive non-teaching staff
- Paediocentric value based education
- Kids camps
- Spacious playground for outdoor activities
- Proposed CBSE Affiliation
S. P. M. Public School Pre-Primary Nursery Selected Students List Form No Student Name 1 SPMPSP-1819-Nursery-0001 ANVAY AMIT TALWALKAR 2 SPMPSP-1819-Nursery-0003 SHASHVAT NAGESH KULKARNI 3 SPMPSP-1819-Nursery-0004 KAVYA KEDAR POTNIS 4 SPMPSP-1819-Nursery-0006 RAAGHAV ...
Primary Section The school timings for Thursday 21st December, 2017 and Friday 22nd December 2017 will be as follows: Date Day School Time Activity 21.12.17 Thursday 8:30am-12:30pm (11 am onwards) Cooking without fire (Students will go home at 12:30pm) 22.12.17 Friday...
Pre- Primary Section ANNUAL CULTURAL PROGRAMME Schedule from 7/12/2017 to 11/12/2017 Date Day Time Venue Instructions 7/12/2017 Thursday 10:30am to 1:30 pm S.P.M Public School Practice and handing over costumes to the parents at 1:30 pm. 8/12/2017 Friday Holiday...
Primary Section ANNUAL CULTURAL PROGRAMME Schedule from 7/12/2017 to 9/12/2017 Date Day Time Venue Instructions 7/12/2017 Thursday 10:30am to 1:30 pm S.P.M Public School Practice and handing over costumes to the parents at 1:30 pm. Food facility will be given to...
On account of Hindi Diwas the school is organizing a Hindi Poem Recitation Competition. The first round will be held on Tuesday, 12/9/2017. The final round will be held on Thursday 14/9/2017. Please Note - The poem should be age appropriate and out of the textbook....