At Shikshana Prasaraka Mandali’s – SPM Public School, our goal is to provide a secular, caring and motivating learning environment with the aim of creating a competent, responsible global citizen
We sincerely believe that all children can learn when they are given an opportunity to do so in an environment which emotionally satisfying and intellectually stimulating.
We therefore aim to create a community of lifelong learners by providing learning experiences based on academics, practical skills and our inherent cultural values.
To empower our learners by:
- Promoting academic, social, physical & personal development.
- Encouraging critical thinking through acquisition of knowledge, concepts & skills.
- Building positive attitude and developing the ability to learn independently.
- Inculcating spiritual, moral and secular religious values.
- Fostering a healthy sense of self – esteem and self-awareness with respect, empathy and compassion for others.
- Creating programmes which foster civic responsibilities and awareness regarding conservation and protection of the natural world.
- Creating an environment which enables understanding & respecting of cultural & religious differences which in turn would result in creating a cohesive community.
Shikshana Prasaraka Mandali’s – SPM Public School was started in 2010 to serve the needs of our growing community. In a short span, the school has earned praise for its continuous improvement in student achievements AND consistently high levels of parent satisfaction.
A Caring Community
The school is growing consistently in terms of student strength, a testament to the warmth and spirit of this learning community.
- Child first curriculum
- Certified and well trained teachers
- Caring & sensitive non-teaching staff
- Paediocentric value based education
- Kids camps
- Spacious playground for outdoor activities
- Proposed CBSE Affiliation
Dear Parents, As you all know that on 5th February 2018, the construction of our new school building has begun and we will be shifting to our new building by June, 2019. This year, our Pre-Primary Section was running only in the...
Time Table for SA-2 is as follows:- Date Day Time Subjects 27/03/2018 Tuesday 8.30 am to 10.30 am Drawing 28/03/2018 Wednesday 8.30 am to 10.30 am Computer 02/04/2018 Monday 8.30 am to 10.30 am English 03/04/2018 Tuesday 8.30 am to 10.30 am Maths 04/04/2018 Wednesday...
Parents of primary section are requested to note that they have to pay the school feesONLINE for the next academic year2018-19, from Sunday 1st April 2018 to Friday 27th April 2018. (The link for the online payment will be sent to the parents via SMS.) Please note...
Parents whose wards are in Nursery and Jr. KG will have to pay the fees ONLINE for the next academic year 2018-19 from Sunday, 1st April, 2018 to Saturday, 14th April, 2018. Sr. KG students promoted to Std. I will have to fill ONLINE admission form (due to change in...
Dear Parents, You are requested to bring your ward on the given dates and timings for the uniform measurement for the next academic year 2018-19. It is compulsory that at least one parent should accompany the child at the time of measurement. Parents must strictly...