At Shikshana Prasaraka Mandali’s – SPM Public School, our goal is to provide a secular, caring and motivating learning environment with the aim of creating a competent, responsible global citizen
We sincerely believe that all children can learn when they are given an opportunity to do so in an environment which emotionally satisfying and intellectually stimulating.
We therefore aim to create a community of lifelong learners by providing learning experiences based on academics, practical skills and our inherent cultural values.
To empower our learners by:
- Promoting academic, social, physical & personal development.
- Encouraging critical thinking through acquisition of knowledge, concepts & skills.
- Building positive attitude and developing the ability to learn independently.
- Inculcating spiritual, moral and secular religious values.
- Fostering a healthy sense of self – esteem and self-awareness with respect, empathy and compassion for others.
- Creating programmes which foster civic responsibilities and awareness regarding conservation and protection of the natural world.
- Creating an environment which enables understanding & respecting of cultural & religious differences which in turn would result in creating a cohesive community.
Shikshana Prasaraka Mandali’s – SPM Public School was started in 2010 to serve the needs of our growing community. In a short span, the school has earned praise for its continuous improvement in student achievements AND consistently high levels of parent satisfaction.
A Caring Community
The school is growing consistently in terms of student strength, a testament to the warmth and spirit of this learning community.
- Child first curriculum
- Certified and well trained teachers
- Caring & sensitive non-teaching staff
- Paediocentric value based education
- Kids camps
- Spacious playground for outdoor activities
- Proposed CBSE Affiliation
On account of Hindi Diwas the school is organizing a Hindi Poem Recitation Competition. The first round will be held on Tuesday, 12/9/2017. The final round will be held on Thursday 14/9/2017. Please Note - The poem should be age appropriate and out of the textbook....
Dear parents a one day educational field trip cum picnic has been scheduled for the students of std IV & V. They will be getting a hands on experience to study and participate in various activities which are closer to nature. Details are as follows Venue -...
This year Std III students will be attempting the MOVERS exam & Std IV will be attempting the FLYERS exam for English language conducted by Cambridge Young Learners English. The fees for the same are as follows:- Std III- MOVERS: Rs 3400/- Std IV- FLYERS: Rs...
YLE (Young Learners English) is an initiative of Cambridge ESOL (English for Speakers of Other Languages) which is a part of Cambridge assessment, a department of the world famous “University of Cambridge” in the UK. The YLE STARTERS English Language exam for...
Students interested in appearing for the Olympiad Exams should give their names to the respective class teacher on or before the 17/07/2017 (Monday). The details of the exams are as follows: Schedule of the exam (1st level) National Science Olympiad (NSO) - 9th of...