Online Application Portal for Academic year 2018-19Nursery, Jr. K.G. & Sr. K.G.
SPM Public School, Pune will be conducting ONLINE APPLICATIONS for admission for Nursery, Jr. K.G. and Sr. K.G. classes for the academic year 2018-19.
- The Online application portal for these three classes will open from 15 December, 2017 at 11.00 a.m. and will remain open till 15th January 2018, 5.00 p.m.
- The age criteria is as applicable below. Please READ THE AGE CRITERIA carefully before applying.
- Online application fee is Rs.500 and is non-refundable. The technical support team cannot make any change to the application once data is confirmed and submitted.
- Kindly note that there are VERY FEW SEATS available for Sr. K.G. class. To avoid disappointment,
please apply to other schools as well.
Please note that the mobile number used to Register will be used for all communication, status updates etc. in regard to your application for admission. You will need scanned copies (jpeg or pdf files only) of the following documents in order to complete the application form.
KINDLY DO NOT USE A MOBILE PHONE TO FILL IN THE APPLICATION as the form is designed to be completed on either a desktop or laptop computer.
Time to Start of Application Process
- Coloured Passport size photo of the child (45mm x 35 MM)
- Family photo max width 10 cm
Certificates & Documents
- Municipal Birth Certificate of the child in ENGLISH ONLY
- Proof of Residence
- Ration Card of family/Telephone bill/Electricity Bill/Passport
- Aadhar Card of father and mother
- Aadhar card of child
- Parent’s academic qualifications (if any)
- Caste Certificate (in the Child’s name – if any)
- Medical Certificate – compulsory in case of disability
Date of Birth
|Admission to||Date of Birth From||Date of Birth Till|
|Nursery||1 October 2014||30 September 2015|
|Jr. K.G.||1 October 2013||30 September 2014|
|Sr. K.G.||1 October 2012||30 September 2013|
The link below will be activated on
15 December, 2017 @ 11.00 am
Selection of Applicants
The School will contact the applicants for a document review meeting via SMS. Please do not contact the school until then.
Please do not disturb the school authorities during the entire application process. There are very few seats available, so your cooperation will be appreciated. You will be informed of the status of your application via SMS on the mobile numbers submitted online as part of the application.