The process and options are laid down below. You are requested to adhere to the process and follow the guidelines provided.
- Username & Password used for Login to School App and Student Dashboard can be used to Login to Fee Payment System.
- After login Parents with more than 1 child will see the names of their children. You would need to ‘Select’ one child and follow next steps and then repeat this for other child.
- Next step is to ‘Select Plan’. Parents can choose from Monthly, Quarterly, Semi Annual and Annual plan. Once selected, the Plan cannot be changed for entire Academic Year (new admissions can only select Semi-Annual or Annual plans).
- Once Plan is selected you would see the total amount due. Clicking on ‘Pay’ would show you detailed breakdown of various Fee heads. Click on ‘PAY’ and you would be directed to a secure payment gateway page. None of your financial details are stored on the school servers.
- Multiple options for payment are available i.e. Net Banking, Credit Card & Debit Card. Once payment is done you would be redirected to the Fee Payment System, where you can download the Fee receipts for your records. The Fee receipts will be available throughout the year and can be downloaded any time.
- In case you face any difficulty while using the Fee Payment System, you can send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org and a team from our digital Partner would help you. Depending on the nature of the problem, it can take 24 to 48 hours to resolve.
A help video on the process is explained below.
- Your Login credentials on the mobile app must be used for fee payment also.
- Please note that after due dates, fees not paid will be liable to a surcharge of Rs.100/- only, per defaulting month..
Additional pertinent information: