At Shikshana Prasaraka Mandali’s – SPM Public School, our goal is to provide a secular, caring and motivating learning environment with the aim of creating a competent, responsible global citizen
We sincerely believe that all children can learn when they are given an opportunity to do so in an environment which emotionally satisfying and intellectually stimulating.
We therefore aim to create a community of lifelong learners by providing learning experiences based on academics, practical skills and our inherent cultural values.
To empower our learners by:
- Promoting academic, social, physical & personal development.
- Encouraging critical thinking through acquisition of knowledge, concepts & skills.
- Building positive attitude and developing the ability to learn independently.
- Inculcating spiritual, moral and secular religious values.
- Fostering a healthy sense of self – esteem and self-awareness with respect, empathy and compassion for others.
- Creating programmes which foster civic responsibilities and awareness regarding conservation and protection of the natural world.
- Creating an environment which enables understanding & respecting of cultural & religious differences which in turn would result in creating a cohesive community.
A Caring Community
The school is growing consistently in terms of student strength, a testament to the warmth and spirit of this learning community.
- Child first curriculum
- Certified and well trained teachers
- Caring & sensitive non-teaching staff
- Paediocentric value based education
- Kids camps
- Spacious playground for outdoor activities
- Proposed CBSE Affiliation
Dear parents, Kindly find attached the syllabus copies of std 1 - 9 for the month of April. Std 1 April Syllabus Std 2 April Syllabus Std 3 April Syllabus Std 4 April Syllabus Std 5 April Syllabus Std 6 April Syllabus Std 7 April Syllabus Std 8 April Syllabus Std 9...
Dear parents, Kindly find attached the class time table for std 6-9with addition of Computer subject . Std 6-9 April time-table
Dear parents, Kindly find attached the updated time table for Std 1- 5 with addition of Computer, GK and Value Edu. subjects Std 1- 5 April Time-table
Dear parents, Kindly find attached the book list of Std 1 to 9 for the academic year 2021-2022 Book list - 21-22- Std 1-9
Nursery 15.03.21 to 19.03.21