At Shikshana Prasaraka Mandali’s – SPM Public School, our goal is to provide a secular, caring and motivating learning environment with the aim of creating a competent, responsible global citizen
We sincerely believe that all children can learn when they are given an opportunity to do so in an environment which emotionally satisfying and intellectually stimulating.
We therefore aim to create a community of lifelong learners by providing learning experiences based on academics, practical skills and our inherent cultural values.
To empower our learners by:
- Promoting academic, social, physical & personal development.
- Encouraging critical thinking through acquisition of knowledge, concepts & skills.
- Building positive attitude and developing the ability to learn independently.
- Inculcating spiritual, moral and secular religious values.
- Fostering a healthy sense of self – esteem and self-awareness with respect, empathy and compassion for others.
- Creating programmes which foster civic responsibilities and awareness regarding conservation and protection of the natural world.
- Creating an environment which enables understanding & respecting of cultural & religious differences which in turn would result in creating a cohesive community.
A Caring Community
The school is growing consistently in terms of student strength, a testament to the warmth and spirit of this learning community.
- Child first curriculum
- Certified and well trained teachers
- Caring & sensitive non-teaching staff
- Paediocentric value based education
- Kids camps
- Spacious playground for outdoor activities
- Proposed CBSE Affiliation
Jr. KG_Batch I (26th to 30th July) Jr. KG_Batch II (26th to 30th July) Nursery_Batch I (26th to 30th July) Nursery_Batch II (26th to 30th July) Sr.KG_Batch I (26th to 30th July) Sr.KG_Batch II (26th to 30th...
Updated time-table to be followed from Thursday 1st July 2021. July Std 1- 5 July Std 6-9
Jr.KG (Book list 2021-22) Nursery (Book list - 2021-22) Sr.KG (Book list 2021-22)
TIME-TABLE for online Class test-1 for the academic year 2021-22 (Std 2 - 9) Class test 1 Time table PORTION Std 1 Assessment Portion Std 2 Std 3 Std 4 Std 5 Std 6 Std 7 Std 8 Std 9 *Note- Std 1 will be having an assessment test instead of Class test. Hardcopy of the...
Jr. KG Syllabus (2021-22) Nursery Syllabus (2021-22) Sr. KG Syllabus (2021-22)