At Shikshana Prasaraka Mandali’s – S.P.M Public English Medium School, our goal is to provide a secular, caring and motivating learning environment with the aim of creating a competent, responsible global citizen
We sincerely believe that all children can learn when they are given an opportunity to do so in an environment which emotionally satisfying and intellectually stimulating.
We therefore aim to create a community of lifelong learners by providing learning experiences based on academics, practical skills and our inherent cultural values.
To empower our learners by:
- Promoting academic, social, physical & personal development.
- Encouraging critical thinking through acquisition of knowledge, concepts & skills.
- Building positive attitude and developing the ability to learn independently.
- Inculcating spiritual, moral and secular religious values.
- Fostering a healthy sense of self – esteem and self-awareness with respect, empathy and compassion for others.
- Creating programmes which foster civic responsibilities and awareness regarding conservation and protection of the natural world.
- Creating an environment which enables understanding & respecting of cultural & religious differences which in turn would result in creating a cohesive community.
Shikshana Prasaraka Mandali’s – S.P.M Public English Medium School was started in 2010 to serve the needs of our growing community. In a short span, the school has earned praise for its continuous improvement in student achievements AND consistently high levels of parent satisfaction.
A Caring Community
The school is growing consistently in terms of student strength, a testament to the warmth and spirit of this learning community.
- Child first curriculum
- Certified and well trained teachers
- Caring & sensitive non-teaching staff
- Paediocentric value based education
- Kids camps
- Spacious playground for outdoor activities
- CBSE Affiliation
Food Menu list for the month of June for the children availing food facility. Menu List June-2022
Class test 1 time-table for Primary and Secondary section classtest 1 timetable _ primary classtest 1 timetable - Secondary
Jr. KG Syllabus (2022-23) Nursery syllabus 2022-23 Sr.KG. syllabus 2022-23
Portion for Class Test-1 for Std 1 to 10. Std 1 Std 2 Std 3 Std 4 Std 5 Std 6 Std 7 Std 8 Std 9 Std 10
Std 1 - 10 Yearly Syllabus for the year 2022-23 Std 1 Std 2 Std 3 Std 4 Std 5 Std 6 Std 7 Std 8 Std 9 Std 10