At Shikshana Prasaraka Mandali’s – SPM Public School, our goal is to provide a secular, caring and motivating learning environment with the aim of creating a competent, responsible global citizen
We sincerely believe that all children can learn when they are given an opportunity to do so in an environment which emotionally satisfying and intellectually stimulating.
We therefore aim to create a community of lifelong learners by providing learning experiences based on academics, practical skills and our inherent cultural values.
To empower our learners by:
- Promoting academic, social, physical & personal development.
- Encouraging critical thinking through acquisition of knowledge, concepts & skills.
- Building positive attitude and developing the ability to learn independently.
- Inculcating spiritual, moral and secular religious values.
- Fostering a healthy sense of self – esteem and self-awareness with respect, empathy and compassion for others.
- Creating programmes which foster civic responsibilities and awareness regarding conservation and protection of the natural world.
- Creating an environment which enables understanding & respecting of cultural & religious differences which in turn would result in creating a cohesive community.
A Caring Community
The school is growing consistently in terms of student strength, a testament to the warmth and spirit of this learning community.
- Child first curriculum
- Certified and well trained teachers
- Caring & sensitive non-teaching staff
- Paediocentric value based education
- Kids camps
- Spacious playground for outdoor activities
- Proposed CBSE Affiliation
jr.KG Batch I Sr. KG_27th September to 11th October_Batch I Sr. KG_27th September to 11th October_Batch II Jr.KG Batch II Nursery Timetable 27.09.21 - 01.10.21_Batch I & II
Portion for the Pre- Mid examination from Std 1 to Std 9 Portion_std 1_Pre-mid Portion_std 2_Pre-Mid Portion_std 3_Pre mid Portion_std 4 _Pre-Mid Portion_std 5_Pre-mid Portion_Std 6-Pre-Mid Portion_std 7_-Pre-mid- Portion_std 8_Pre-Mid Portion_Std...
Pre-Mid exam timetable for Std 1 to 9 online Pre-Mid Exam_Std 1 to 7 Online Pre Mid Exam _Std 8 and 9 Kindly follow all the instructions carefully
Updated time-table to be followed from Thursday 1st July 2021. July Std 1- 5 July Std 6-9
Jr.KG (Book list 2021-22) Nursery (Book list - 2021-22) Sr.KG (Book list 2021-22)