At Shikshana Prasaraka Mandali’s – SPM Public School, our goal is to provide a secular, caring and motivating learning environment with the aim of creating a competent, responsible global citizen
We sincerely believe that all children can learn when they are given an opportunity to do so in an environment which emotionally satisfying and intellectually stimulating.
We therefore aim to create a community of lifelong learners by providing learning experiences based on academics, practical skills and our inherent cultural values.
To empower our learners by:
- Promoting academic, social, physical & personal development.
- Encouraging critical thinking through acquisition of knowledge, concepts & skills.
- Building positive attitude and developing the ability to learn independently.
- Inculcating spiritual, moral and secular religious values.
- Fostering a healthy sense of self – esteem and self-awareness with respect, empathy and compassion for others.
- Creating programmes which foster civic responsibilities and awareness regarding conservation and protection of the natural world.
- Creating an environment which enables understanding & respecting of cultural & religious differences which in turn would result in creating a cohesive community.
Shikshana Prasaraka Mandali’s – SPM Public School was started in 2010 to serve the needs of our growing community. In a short span, the school has earned praise for its continuous improvement in student achievements AND consistently high levels of parent satisfaction.
A Caring Community
The school is growing consistently in terms of student strength, a testament to the warmth and spirit of this learning community.
- Child first curriculum
- Certified and well trained teachers
- Caring & sensitive non-teaching staff
- Paediocentric value based education
- Kids camps
- Spacious playground for outdoor activities
- Proposed CBSE Affiliation
Std 1 Shivneri Std 1 Sinhagad Std 2 Pratapgad Std 2 Purandar Std 3 Janjira Std 3 Rajgad Std 4 Ajinkyatra Std 5 Jaigad Std 6...
Academic Year 2018-19 - Intellischools platform (2)
Syllabus Hindi-6th Syllabus Marathi-6th Syllabus std...
Syllabus Hindi-5th Syllabus Marathi-5th Syllabus std...
Syllabus Hindi-4th Syllabus Marathi-4th Syllabus std...