Online Admissions started for Nursery for academic year 2020 – 21
Online Admissions started for Nursery for academic year 2020 - 21
At Shikshana Prasaraka Mandali’s – SPM Public School, our goal is to provide a secular, caring and motivating learning environment with the aim of creating a competent, responsible global citizen
We sincerely believe that all children can learn when they are given an opportunity to do so in an environment which emotionally satisfying and intellectually stimulating.
We therefore aim to create a community of lifelong learners by providing learning experiences based on academics, practical skills and our inherent cultural values.
To empower our learners by:
- Promoting academic, social, physical & personal development.
- Encouraging critical thinking through acquisition of knowledge, concepts & skills.
- Building positive attitude and developing the ability to learn independently.
- Inculcating spiritual, moral and secular religious values.
- Fostering a healthy sense of self – esteem and self-awareness with respect, empathy and compassion for others.
- Creating programmes which foster civic responsibilities and awareness regarding conservation and protection of the natural world.
- Creating an environment which enables understanding & respecting of cultural & religious differences which in turn would result in creating a cohesive community.
A Caring Community
The school is growing consistently in terms of student strength, a testament to the warmth and spirit of this learning community.
- Child first curriculum
- Certified and well trained teachers
- Caring & sensitive non-teaching staff
- Paediocentric value based education
- Kids camps
- Spacious playground for outdoor activities
- Proposed CBSE Affiliation
J.r KG Time table 13th_July-18th_July Nursery_20-21_Daily_Plan_Week_5 Sr.KG Time table _14th_-_18th_July
booklist 20-21 - website
Dear parents PFA of the chnaged class time-table of Std-6 changed timetable for Std 6
Dear parents kindly find an attachment of the Pdf links of the textbooks to be downloaded for the academic year 2020-21. Book list link (1)
Alphabets & Activity Book 2020 Number & Line Activity Book 2020 Nursery Rhymes Book