At Shikshana Prasaraka Mandali’s – SPM Public School, our goal is to provide a secular, caring and motivating learning environment with the aim of creating a competent, responsible global citizen
We sincerely believe that all children can learn when they are given an opportunity to do so in an environment which emotionally satisfying and intellectually stimulating.
We therefore aim to create a community of lifelong learners by providing learning experiences based on academics, practical skills and our inherent cultural values.
To empower our learners by:
- Promoting academic, social, physical & personal development.
- Encouraging critical thinking through acquisition of knowledge, concepts & skills.
- Building positive attitude and developing the ability to learn independently.
- Inculcating spiritual, moral and secular religious values.
- Fostering a healthy sense of self – esteem and self-awareness with respect, empathy and compassion for others.
- Creating programmes which foster civic responsibilities and awareness regarding conservation and protection of the natural world.
- Creating an environment which enables understanding & respecting of cultural & religious differences which in turn would result in creating a cohesive community.
Shikshana Prasaraka Mandali’s – SPM Public School was started in 2010 to serve the needs of our growing community. In a short span, the school has earned praise for its continuous improvement in student achievements AND consistently high levels of parent satisfaction.
A Caring Community
The school is growing consistently in terms of student strength, a testament to the warmth and spirit of this learning community.
- Child first curriculum
- Certified and well trained teachers
- Caring & sensitive non-teaching staff
- Paediocentric value based education
- Kids camps
- Spacious playground for outdoor activities
- Proposed CBSE Affiliation
Parents are requested to note that on account of Ganesh Chaturthi the school timings will be as follows: 13/9/2018- Thursday 4 pm to 5 pm. 14/9/2018- Friday 11 am to 12.30 pm All the students have to come in coloured dresses. Parents can take darshan when they come to...
Shreeram seva Nyas Kothrud has arranged Shri Dasbodh Shloka Chanting competition. The details are as follows: Date: Sunday, 7/10/2018 Time: 8.30a.m. Venue: Sau. Vimalabai Garware Primary and Secondary School Deccan Gymkhana Pune -411005 Entrance fees : Rs.45/- Shlokas...
Parents please note that there will be a holiday on Monday 3rd September 2018 on account of Gopalkala.
Parents kindly note:- Monday, 3rd September, 2018 will be a holiday on account of Dahihandi. Wednesday, 5th September, 2018 will be a half day on account of Teacher's day. The school will get over by 10:30...
Shikshana Prasaraka Mandali's P. M. Public School, Pune-30 Date:- 26.07.2018 Circular for Primary Time Table for Pre-Mid term is as follows:- Date Day Subjects Date Day Subjects 20.08.2018 Monday English 25.08.2018 Saturday S.S.T. & History &...