The process and options are laid down below. You are requested to adhere to the process and follow the guidelines provided.
We are updating the fee payment service on the Intellischools platform for 2018-19. The service will be offline from this evening 07 June at 6 pm and will be restored starting 11 June, Monday at 10 am. During this time parents will not be able to make fee payments.
- Username & Password used for Login to School App and Student Dashboard can be used to Login to Fee Payment System. The fee payment will start on 3rd April at 1 PM.
- After login Parents with more than 1 child will see the names of their children. You would need to ‘Select’ one child and follow next steps and then repeat this for other child.
- Next step is to ‘Select Plan’. Parents can choose from Semi annual or Annual. Once selected, the Plan cannot be changed for entire Academic Year.
- Ad-hoc fees mentioned on the dashboard is the FOOD FACILITY CHARGES which is optional.
- Once Plan is selected you would see the total amount due. Clicking on ‘Pay’ would show you the detailed breakdown of various Fee heads. Click on ‘PAY’ and you would be directed to a secure payment gateway page. None of your financial details are stored on the school servers.
- Multiple options for payment are available i.e. Net Banking, Credit Card & Debit Card. Once payment is done you would be redirected to the Fee Payment System, where you can download the Fee receipts for your records. The Fee receipts will be available throughout the year and can be downloaded any time.
- In case you face any difficulty while using the Fee Payment System, you can send a message to [email protected] and a team from our digital Partner would help you. Depending on the nature of the problem, it can take 24 to 48 hours to resolve.
- Please click this link for the fee payment policies- Fee Payment Policy.
- Fee payment cannot be done using corporate credit or debit cards, personal credit or debit card is required for the payments.
- Your Login credentials on the mobile app must be used for fee payment also.
A help video on the process is explained below.