Online Application Portal for Academic year 2019-20
Online Admission Portal for nursery opens on 22nd October 2018 at 11 am and will end on 15th December 2018 at 6 pm.
The Online Application portal will Open for nursery
- The technical support team cannot make any change to the application once data is confirmed and submitted.
- Only if you are facing technical issues with filling up the application form, email this ID: firstname.lastname@example.org and provide ALL relevant details including the Ref.ID of the application.
Please note that the mobile number used to Register will be used for all communication, status updates etc. in regard to your application for admission. You will need scanned copies (jpeg or pdf files only) of the following documents in order to complete the application form.
KINDLY DO NOT USE A MOBILE PHONE TO FILL IN THE APPLICATION as the form is designed to be completed on either a desktop or laptop computer.
- Coloured Passport size photo of the child (45mm x 35 MM)
- Family photo max width 10 cm
Certificates & Documents
- Municipal Birth Certificate of the child in ENGLISH ONLY
- Proof of Residence
- Ration Card of family/Telephone bill/Electricity Bill/Passport
- Aadhar Card of father and mother
- Aadhar card of child
- Parent’s academic qualifications (if any)
- Caste Certificate (in the Child’s name – if any)
- Medical Certificate – compulsory in case of disability
- Application form fee will be Rs. 500
Date of Birth
|Admission to||Date of Birth From||Date of Birth Till|
|NURSERY||1st October 2015||30th September 2016|
Selection of Applicants
The School will contact the applicants for a document review meeting via SMS. Please do not contact the school until then.
Please do not disturb the school authorities during the entire application process. There are very few seats available, so your cooperation will be appreciated. You will be informed of the status of your application via SMS on the mobile numbers submitted online as part of the application.